❗❗❗❗PLEASE NOTE DUE TO INCREASE OF SALES, ORDERS NOW MAY 14-16 DAYS TO SHIP OUT. WE APOLOGIZE WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY ❗❗❗❗❗
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION IN IT'S ENTIRETY
Behx all organic Spearmint herbal tea has significant anti-androgen effects. Helps with hormone balance, reduce unwanted hair, and helps clear acne.
- ✔️ IMAGINE LIVING BETTER WITH PCOS NATURALLY
- ✔️ THE MOST NATURAL ACNE SUPPORT FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS AND HELPS HIRSUTISM
- ✔️ EXCELLENT CHOICE OF HERBAL TEA WITH MANY BENEFITS
- ✔️ ENJOY THE MOST DELICIOUSLY REFRESHING MINT FLAVOR
- ✔️ GUARANTEE EVERY SIP IS AN EMBODIMENT OF PURE INGREDIENT
Women with PCOS/ unwanted hair usually have excess androgens, which trigger hormonal imbalances. This hyperandrogenism manifests in the form of a variety of distressing pcos — menstrual irregularities, fertility issues, excess facial and body hair, cystic acne and unexplained weight gain. The anti-androgen effect of our tea is what makes it such an excellent herbal remedy for unwanted hair
There are several benefits of our tea for unwanted hair. It’s a great all natural remedy for:
- Irregular periods
- Cystic acne
- Hormonal imbalances
- Low-grade inflammation
- PMS symptoms like cramps, nausea and bloating
- Boosting immunity
- Promoting gut health
- Protecting your heart
- Keeping chronic stress and anxiety
- It can reduce Free Testosterone levels by 30%. This is the main culprit behind PCOS , hirsutism and acne
- It increases Luteinising Hormone (LH) by 30%. This hormone triggers ovulation, maintaining a regular menstrual cycle
- It lowers testosterone which links to growth of facial hair.
As most of us know — most herbal remedies require a longer duration to show positive results. Drinking our tea is no different.
It’s safe to drink 2-3 daily
Note: Due to FDA regulations, we are unable to provide specific dosage information. We are also unable to answer questions requesting medical/healthcare advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional for more information.
Behx tea has a natural mildly sweet taste with just the right hint of mint to make it delicious all by itself. brew the tea for 5 minutes, but you can adjust the brewing time for desired strength and taste.
. Our blend of tea is caffeine-free,
While this is a mild tea, it’s always best to discuss with your doctor before you start drinking copious amounts of our tea to find relief from your symptoms. This is particularly important if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1 month supply 60 count for drinking 2 per day
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling water (212° F) over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-4 minutes, drink